Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Carson City Day: 23, 24, 25, 26

I am a couple of days behind in blogging, sorry! Basically the last few days have been uneventful so there is no reason to give each day it's own post. I will just do some updates instead.

How am I feeling about Carson City: It's getting better. Maybe that's because Nic will finally get paid this week, maybe that's because my in-laws were just here, maybe it's because I am planning my trips home for the Holidays..who knows! Baby steps, right?

Pregnancy: 12 weeks, just finishing up the first trimester. This pregnancy is definitely easier than Sam's. I have to fight morning sickness a lot, but I don't throw up that often (which is the biggest difference). I nap everyday when Sam naps and that is such a blessing. I have random stomach pains/cramps a lot that I don't remember having the first time around, but other than that things are great. I have my next doctors appointment next week.

Nic is loving his job. It's been a great learning and growing opportunity and we both feel very blessed with this job. Everyone he works with is really nice and its a great work environment.

Looking forward to Nevada Day this weekend (we will find out what that is all about)!

1 comment:

North Salties said...

I love reading your updates. So glad to hear your pregnancy is easier this time around. We miss you guys tons!