Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Carson City Day 11

I was driving down Carson Street this evening, which is the main street here in town. I was on my way to Walmart to go grocery shopping. I saw a man running on the sidewalk towards my direction. As he got closer I saw that he was naked. Totally naked. He was jogging along like he was wearing work out clothes...but he was not. He ran along the passenger side of my car, crossed the street behind me, and started running the opposite direction on the other side of the street. He wasn't laughing, or running terribly fast. Seriously just out for a jog on main street. Naked. What the heck?

2 comments:

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

All right - first of all, lady, why were you on Carson Street to get to Walmart from our neighborhood!? You've got some shortcuts to learn! LOL Sorry about the random naked guy. I can assure you that that's not normal!

Kristin said...

Ha ha! What?!?!