Sunday, October 2, 2011

Carson City Day 1

It took us 9 hours of driving to reach Carson City..it was a long trip!

When we finally arrived there were 6 people from our church waiting on our front lawn to help move us in. I was so overwelmed with their kindness to come and help people they didn't even know. We had the truck unloaded in no time and I was instantly in love with the house.

My first impresions: cute neighborhood, LOVE the kitchen, love the living room, so thrilled for Sam to have her own room, so happy to have 2 bathrooms, AND A GARAGE! Nic did a great job in finding us this wonderful place to live.

We are so grateful for Nic's family coming with us. They did so much lifting, moving, cleaning, helping. We couldn't have done this without their help.

I feel so excited to be here. I have no clue where I am because I haven't even driven around yet. It will be fun to explore and learn all about this city.

Pictures coming soon!

No comments: