I wanted to write down some of my thoughts about the summer and some things that I feel like I have learned through being here...
- I LOVE Washington DC and was so glad that this is where we had a chance to live for awhile.
- I feel a much stronger, deeper love and pride in my country after seeing so many historic sites.
- I miss my family most at holidays.
- I am a lot stronger than I thought I was.
- I feel like a more independent and confident person.
- I really love diversity.
- I never want to go without a car again :)
- I hope I get a chance to live outside of Utah again
- I love Pennsylvania even more then I did before.
- I really love my husband and I am so proud of all of the hard work he does, he makes me so proud.
- I have a really great family who I missed A LOT!
August is almost here....See you soon Utah!