Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Summer Fashion

Everyone knows I am a sucker for skirts and dresses. They are my favorite things to wear. They are super cute, super comfortable, so you can't go wrong. I always get excited for Spring & Summer because of the cute skirts and dresses that go with the season's fashions.

I am so in love with maxi dresses (and maxi skirts). I still struggle on how to make them cute while making them modest. I have done the shirt under and the cardigan over, but I am not crazy about either. If you have any tips on that please share.

Anyway, these are things I am loving at the moment. I wish I could go shopping right now!

Dresses...



I wish Victoria's Secret had a clothing store because they sell tons of cute clothes & shoes on their website

On to skirts...

I just bought this chevron skirt from Old Navy. I was a little disappointed because I thought it was black and white...but its really navy blue and white. I don't know exactly what you can wear with navy & white that looks good (pink?yellow?red?). But it is a super cute skirt and it's super comfy. It's also great because I can make it work while I am pregnant because of the rollover waistband.

I saw this on pinterest and I am in love with this outfit. I love the pink, white, and turquoise.

Being 8 months pregnant and short on cash means I will continue to just dream of my beautiful summer fashions, but hey its still fun to dream right?

No comments: