Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Samantha's 1st Haircut

Sam has had really funky hair since she was born. It has grown into a mullet with so many different lengths. So we decided to even it all out so it could start growing in thicker. She did a great job holding still and was most excited to get a treat afterwards.

As with most mom's it was hard for me. It's just hard to believe that hair at the bottom is the hair they were born with. She is growing up way too fast!

Before
My friend Caresse did a great job cutting it
All cut off!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

She looks so cute in these pics!! I love her haircut.

Char said...

It looks so cute. I can hardly wait to see it for myself in 3 days(but who's counting).

Kimmy said...

She looks so cute!!!!

Wendy said...

Oh I love it! I can't believe how long those back pieces had gotten