Thursday, March 29, 2012

Getting Prepared

Twice a year the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (of which I am a member) holds a General Conference where the prophet of the church along with his apostles speak to us. I look forward to these conferences so much. I receive so many answers to questions and prayers while I listen. I have found over the years that the more I prepare for these special conferences the more I get out of them.

As I try to spiritually prepare this week I have been reading the Ensign. I was amazed that there were several articles that were addressing things that I have been focusing on lately. It really strengthens my testimony in the church when I receive such direct inspiration and answers to the the things that I am pondering.

If you have any questions, if you are seaking divine inspiration in your life, or if you wonder what the Mormon Church believes, I would strongly suggest watching some of our General Conference. You can watch it this Saturday & Sunday on BYUTV or http://www.lds.org/ .

No comments: