Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby, Baby, Baby

I have had several people ask me about baby showers recently and also I have been asked if I am registered anywhere. I honestly thought you didn't have a shower or get gifts with your second baby. I feel very loved and supported with the offers, so THANK YOU! I did go ahead and set up a registry on Amazon.com. Like I keep telling everyone, I have a lot of baby clothes. I saved all of Sam's and I planned my second baby to be born at the same time of year so all of the clothes would still work (I know we are so lucky huh!).

Thanks again for the love friends! Only 9 weeks to go!

Also, we are searching for good middle names that go with Brooklyn. If you have any ideas please share. Right now our top pick is Brooklyn Paige...but I don't feel 100% sold on it.

11 comments:

Jen said...

Go Paige, Go Paige!!

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

Hmmm.....

Brooklyn Harper
Brooklyn Delaney
Brooklyn Charlotte
Brooklyn Shea
Brooklyn Nicole (get a little bit of Nic in there)
Brooklyn Nora
Brooklyn Chelsea
Brooklyn Ruby
Brooklyn Lydia
Brooklyn Eleanor
Brooklyn Leigh
Brooklyn Lily
Brooklyn Naomi
.
.
.
.
I'm sure I could come up with more! LOL

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

You are awesome Michelle, thanks!!

Kimmy said...

I like these two they both would represent family
Brooklyn Charlotte
Brooklyn Nicole (get a little bit of Nic in there)

jess said...

What about just Brooklyn Char? I like one-syllable middle names with it. Anne, Joy, Ash

Kristi Rowley said...

My first thought when I saw Brooklyn was, Brooklyn Ray.
Hope everything is going well for you!

Wendy said...

Jessica stole my idea, and I've told you before that I love Brooklyn Ash. I like that it's a variation that still gives her a family name. As much as I love Paige, I like originality more.

Andy and Erin said...

That's tough! Ash is cute and I like Nic and Char!! You guys sound like you're doing awesome!! You will have to teach us next time you visit!!! I love cupcakes!!

Lesley said...

I was going to say Brooklyn Leigh and I see someone else had that suggestion :) How about Brooklyn Rose? I'm sure whatever you choose will be beautiful.

Sheryl said...

Lots of pretty ideas! Here's a few more if you're still thinking:

Brooklyn Marie Mills
Brooklyn Elizabeth Mills

I'm trying to think of more...those are pretty common...you've got a lot of good ideas on here already, anyway!

Good luck! I can't wait to hear what you decide!!!

Sheryl said...

Lots of pretty ideas! Here's a few more if you're still thinking:

Brooklyn Marie Mills
Brooklyn Elizabeth Mills

I'm trying to think of more...those are pretty common...you've got a lot of good ideas on here already, anyway!

Good luck! I can't wait to hear what you decide!!!