Friday, February 18, 2011

Little America

I don't know what it is about me, but I LOVE staying in hotels. I love the nice TV with cable, the nice king size bed, the swimming pool, room service, so much space for Sam to run around, not having to clean...just everything about it (maybe I will feel differently when I have a house with some of those things). I especially really love the Little America. Nic and I stayed at the Grand America after we got married and I just love that place. The Little America looks so similar and is so much cheaper, so it works out really nice. Even though we are only 20 minutes from home, it still feels like we are away.
Here are some pictures of our evening so far...

 A girl after my own heart, Sam ran straight to the bed when we came in the room! It is SOOO comfortable.
 She had so much fun exploring all of the new hiding places
 Yummy dinner!
 Even better dessert!
View from our room

 Sam loved splashing in the pool
Tired out from swimming

Thanks Nic, I love you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm the same way. The only reason I go on trips is to stay in a hotel. I told my husband I could hang out in my hotel room for a whole week if anyone allowed me to. :)

We're the Hamilton's said...

Ohh I love the Grand America! SOunds like we need to try out the "Little America" too. I also love staying at hotels in the area. fun stuff.

Sheryl said...

I LOVE the Little America!!!