Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 30 — Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Well, I think it took me about 45 days to do a 30 day blog post! It has been a lot of fun to have something to blog about everyday. I hope you have enjoyed reading it.

My hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days. Wow, this is such a loaded question for us right now. We literally have no idea where we will be or what we will be doing after this summer. Nic graduates in May from Law School and will take the Bar at the end of July. We are currently looking for a job and that will really determine our whole future.

I guess I would say that my hopes and dreams would  be that Nic will be able to
A: Find a job
B: That his job will be one that he enjoys doing
C: That we can live close to our families (but I am really ok going anywhere we can find a job)
D: I hope that we can move out of our apartment
E: I hope that we can buy a new car

I know that doesn't sound too exciting, but at this point we are really uncertain of our future. I am excited and hopeful for the upcoming 365 days!

3 comments:

jess said...

I think those sound exciting. Especially if he finds a job in Utah County. :-)

Kevin said...

Ash! If you do end up moving out of your apartment this summer could maybe let us know? We are moving home the very beginning of September, and are looking for a nice place to live that isn't too expensive, and we love your place! I know that your hopes and dreams will come true! You two are the best and deserve all your dreams. I hope to see you soon.

Kevin said...

by the way, this is Jamie. I am logged into Kevin's email account!