Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 22- Favorite vacation

I don't think any vacation can ever compare to our Honeymoon on Catalina Island. It will always remain a magical place in my heart. I dream of the day that we can go back there. Our roll of film was ruined when we developed it, so most of our pictures are pink and grainy. Sad, I know! But here they are...

Nic and I overlooking Avalon Bay



 This is the balcony off of our hotel room. I wish you could see the incredible view of the ocean behind me.
 Inside the historic Avalon Theatre
 My first time snorkeling!

 Our favorite restaurant in the entire world, Antonio's Pizzeria & Cabaret. If I had one wish right now it would be that we would magically appear right there, right now.  
 Isn't he handsome?



It is always around 70 degrees and sunny, perfect!

Kayaking in the Pacific Ocean, what an amazing experience!

1 comment:

jess said...

You guys look like babies!