Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am obsessed with Brigham City!

Nic and I did a little weekend getaway to Box Elder County last weekend. We wanted to do something fun before Nic starts law school and we no longer have any time together :)

We stayed in the cute little town of Tremonton. We stayed in the Hampton Inn there. I really love Hampton Inns because they always seem so clean. Plus, their beds are the most comfortable things in the world! Doesn't this beautifully clean white bed make you want to take a nap? We spent most of our weekend in Brigham City. I can't tell you how much I want to live in this city! Something literally draws me to it. It seems so perfect to me. It's small enough for everyone to know each other, but big enough to have everything you need. It is right off the freeway and has gorgeous mountains right behind the city. Not to mention Box Elder High School is the best at everything and they are so stinkin nice about it! I was obsessed with asking every person we talked to on our trip if they liked living there and how they liked raising their family there. You can imagine that everyone responded that it was the greatest place in the world. Nic and I would really like to move there after law school, maybe in about 5 years from now. Brigham City is home to Nic and me's favorite places in the state. Nic's favorite place is the Maddox Ranch House. I think I have done a post about the Maddox before, but it has the greatest food. Nic loves everything on the menu! Their great customer service, rolls, and well water are just wonderful extras! My favorite place is "Where Else". It is the cutest little boutique ever. I love buying gifts from there (they gift wrap for free)! They have the cutest home decorations plus great purses, jewelry, and holiday items. It's worth a trip up north just to go shopping there. The owner is so cute and I want to be (and look) just like her! So after we have eaten at the Maddox and gone shopping at Where Else, Nic and I both leave Brigham City feeling very happy & satisfied!

We are going back to Brigham City with our friends for Peach Days at the beginning of September and I can't wait to go back!! http://www.bcareachamber.com/14.phtml

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have all ways like brigham city. My cousins live in hyrum so we stop and eat almost every time we go up to hyrum.

Kevin and Jamie said...

Hey if your ever in Brigham, you should give us a call, we are only 20 minutes from there. It would be fun to meet up with you there!