Saturday, August 30, 2008

Things that I DON'T Like (but everyone else does?)

Crocs (for adults)
Maple Donuts
Cats
Twilight Books (I have a separate post about this!)
Snow cones
Brad & Angelina
Text Messaging
Popsicles
Mustard
Pickles (they smell horrible people)
Kenny Chesney (don't be mad at me Jamie & Kevin :)
Napoleon Dynamite
McDonalds
Coke, Pepsi--any cola drink
Gone With the Wind
The Simpsons
Barack Obama
Email Forwards (that are false)
Peach Cobbler
Oprah
Board Games (most, not all)
Leashes for children
Watching Soccer

I must be missing something, because I realize that I am the exception on most of these things. Maybe you can help me out here, why do you love these things?

4 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

Hey Ashley, AMEN to the crocs for adults the twilight books (totally hated the first one, couldn't read the rest!), and cola drinks...nasty nasty! So glad to hear I am not alone with some of my dislikes!! I hope all is well with you and Nick!

Natalie said...

You crack me up Ash!! I laughed when I saw snow cones and popsicles on your list. I forgot how bad you hate ice. I remember our Mt. Dew minus ice that we would get every morning. Good times.

P.S. I agreed with about half your list I too am glad to know that I am not the only one. (except the Oprah thing I am hooked on that show)

Chelsey Hansen said...

I actually agree on most of those things too...mcdonalds, cola drinks...simpsons... I'm glad things are going well for you guys!

Kevin and Jamie said...

I have never understood why people like peach cobbler!! Everyone goes crazy over it, and I can barely swallow it when I have had it! So I am right there with you on that one. I don't know why you don't like Kenny though!!! Seriously go to one of his concerts and you will change your mind!