Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Girls Day

My in-laws are in town and we have had so much fun with them since Friday. Yesterday was our girls day. We started out the day with pedicures. Can I just say how heavenly a pedicure feels when you are pregnant, it was so wonderful!!

Sam was so jealous the last time I went without her to get my nails done, so I promised her that she would get to go this time. She had a blast. She did a great job sitting still, but she quickly wanted to change roles and start painting other people's nails, LOL!





 Then that evening my wonderful friends here in Carson City threw me a beautiful Baby shower. I was overwhelmed with their kindness and they have all meant so much to me since I have moved here.
Didn't the food look gorgeous?
 One of my friends brought a gift that was just for Sam, she was so excited.

 Sam, Me, Kimmy (my sister-in-law), Char (my mother-in-law)

First wave of friends

Thanks to everyone who made this day special to me! It meant so much. THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like a lot of fun. That food table is beyond beautiful; wow.

So glad they're taking care of you out there!