Thursday, April 26, 2012

Take Your Daughter To Work Day

Today is "Take Your Son/Daughter To Work" day. Nic's work supports that and so he took Sam to work for about 2 hours today. She was so excited all morning saying that she got to be an attorney today. She had fun chatting with the ladies in the office, she drew a picture of an attorney, she took a tour of Nic's work, and got some yummy treats. I came and met them for lunch, it was a really fun morning.
When I asked her what her favorite part of the day was, she said getting sugar cubes from Dad's work, LOL! 

What did I do with an hour all to myself....mani/pedi baby! That is always a fabulous treat, but being 9 months pregnant it's pretty much the greatest thing ever.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Tell Nic to be careful; I wasn't much older than Sam when I had a similar fun time with my dad at his work and made a decision that 21 years later landed me in Omaha... :)