Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sacramento Zoo

We took advantage of Nic being off on Monday and took off to Sacramento for the day. We thought that it was only 2 hours away, but it was a little closer to 3. The drive there was gorgeous through the mountains. We took I-80 back and it was just as pretty as the way there. My main objective was to go to the Sacramento Zoo. I have been missing doing that kind of stuff with Sam since we moved here. We had fun at the zoo...however there were 2 downfalls. First was the cost, it was $12 for adults and we had to pay for Sam as well. Secondly, it was really small. I assumed (because it was Sacramento and because of the cost) that it would be a good size. I am still glad we made the trip just so we could take advantage of visiting Sacramento while we live so close, but I don't have to go back.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sam looks like she had fun!

Jen said...

I'm glad you got to see a new area!