Monday, January 30, 2012

Mexican Stuffed Shells

So I am the newest member of Pinterest (I know I am a little behind). It's a website to "pin" your "interests". They have ideas on everything from outfit ideas, craft and holiday ideas, to recipes. I am pretty much in love with it. You can check it out here http://pinterest.com/

The first recipe I tried was a huge hit. To quote Nic "Quite possibly one of the best things you have ever made". This recipe is for Mexican Stuffed Shells. Here is the recipe link...

I made a couple changes to the recipe. For any Mexican recipe I always add green chili's and corn, so I added that to the meat mixture. I also stuffed cheese in the shells with the meat. I used 8 oz of cream cheese instead of 4 oz and I used the whole bottle of taco sauce.
It went really well with green salad. I highly recommend trying this, easy and tasty!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Now I have to try them! Brandon always scolds me for "getting adventurous" with his dinner, but I think he'll like these. : )