Thursday, January 26, 2012

25 Weeks

We are approaching the 3rd Trimester, that feels exciting and scary!

This pregnancy has been so much easier than the first time around. You never know if that's because you know what to expect or if it is a lot easier. All of my pregnancy symptoms seem to be more mild.

One difference this time around is that I am already feeling uncomfortable. I don't remember feeling that until the last month or so with Sam. I already have a lot of trouble sleeping because of back and hip pain. Maybe I won't go over my due date this time??

Thinking about having another child still feels very overwhelming. I am glad this pregnancy has gone slowly because I still need time to prepare. I do feel really grateful that I am feeling so good. 15 weeks left :)

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY SISTER JESSICA TODAY!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay! And you've still got plenty of time to prepare. I know that because it's the same amount of time that I have left in this dreaded semester :)

jess said...

The last twelve weeks have gone way faster than the previous thirteen! Maybe because I never see you? Your belly is super cute though :-)

Lesley said...

I love the pictures of the two of you!!

Natalie said...

You seriously look so darling Ash!! Yay for being in the third trimester!