Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Year Ago Today...

I was getting ready to leave for LDS hospital to have a baby! My heart is so full of emotions thinking about the last year. I have grown and changed so much. I think differently about everything since I became a mother.  I remember feeling so scared when we checked into the hospital. I didn't know if I really wanted to have a baby, I didn't know how I would care for her, I didn't want my wonderful life to change. Then, Samantha was born and I felt a love I had never felt before. She is such a wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, happy baby girl and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with this spirit to raise.

Today is Sam's last day as a baby (sniff, sniff)
 

3 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

Oh so sweet. What a great little spirit to have had first. She is such a doll. Happy Birthday Sam!!!

Aubrey said...

You've got me all choked up! Macie will be 2 in September, and seriously I know exactly how you feel! They just grow too darn fast!

Jen said...

Happy Number One, Samster! We love you!