Wednesday, June 9, 2010

She is growing up so fast!

The past few weeks I feel like Sam has been changing so much so fast. She does things things that I didn't even know she was capable of doing. I can't believe she is going to be a year old!

Here are some things that she is doing now:
She will make lion & monkey sounds when she sees a picture of them
She can point out a horse, cow, or dog in a book
She can CLIMB now...onto the rocking chair, into the bathtub, onto our bed (this one is fun!)
She pretends to feed her babydoll a bottle
(You may notice Sam no longer has her cute hairbows, yeah she won't keep them on anymore. Sad for me!)

Now, onto the stroller! Sam tries to push our stroller around our very small apartment and it just doesn't work. Well I bought her a babydoll stroller this week and she is so in love with it. We took her to walk in front of the White House because it's a huge, flat, safe area where there are no cars. It worked really well and I am sure we will do it again.


4 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

she is growing fast, this summer will seem like a dream when you come home.

Jen said...

Oh my, look at her just walking in front of the WHITE HOUSE!! I bet people were staring at her! What a doll.

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Everyone WAS staring at her, it was funny. All of the secret service guys were talking to her.

jess said...

Those pictures are so cute! She is growing so fast and is looking old!