Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catch Up

Sorry I am a little behind in posting. We have been a little under the weather for the past week with bronchitis here. I need to do some catching up with my blogging!

Last week I went to the National Gallery of Art. I got to see one of Leonardo da Vinci's paintings, Ginevra. It is the only Leonardo da Vinci painting in the Western Hemisphere. I thought it was the coolest thing to be able to see.


Last weekend we went to the Jefferson Memorial, it was a beautiful place.

Sunday was Father's Day. I felt bad for Nic because we all weren't feeling well. Sam picked out a puppy card for him and then I gave him a police scanner. If you know Nic, you know that's a gift he would love. Here is Sam opening up Daddy's present...

2 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

a police scanner? that's awesome!

jess said...

Hey nice stroller. Maybe it's too hot to take your baby for a walk though. lol lol