Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sam Updates

Since we are away from our families I thought I would so some updates on Sam and what she is doing right now.

She is 11 months old (closing in on a year soon)
  • Loves walking/running everywhere
  • Is kind of saying: "Hi" (which sounds like eye), "Daddy" (which sounds like ahdah), and "Doggy" (which sounds like duh).
  • If you sing or say "la la la" she will imitate singing
  • Is drinking whole milk now
  • She LOVES books
  • She loves her new doll-she literally has it with her all of the time!
  • She waves & says Hi to EVERYONE we see, especially since we got to DC
  • She loves all animals
  • She is very social and happiest when she is with a lot of people
  • She loves spending time with her dad
  • She is a really good eater--loves vegetables and everything!
  • She is obsessed with the Disney movie "Three Caballeros" she will sit still and watch it anytime you put it on. Don't ask me why, I have no idea!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Its true I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!! And I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!