Monday, March 31, 2008

Law School Decision

Well....after a lot of prayer, asking for advice, research, and pondering, we have decided that the best place for us to go to Law School is the University of Utah! So yes, we are staying around for 3 more years!! That is not the decision that we expected, but we feel like it is the right decision for us. Nic was also awarded a scholarship, so that makes us really excited! Thank you to all of our family and friends for your prayers and fasting on our behalf. We really appreciate you all!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome news, Ash. I am thrilled that you will be near. I will be honest - I am totally surprised, though!

jess said...

I'm glad you guys came to a decision! I'm not going to make any BYU vs. Utah cracks lol. So, I'll just say I'm happy for all of us! ha ha
P.S. Congrats on the promo

Kristin said...

Yay! I'm glad you're sticking around. Congratulations to Nic on the scholarship!

Anna Heywood said...

What a relief to have made a decision. I am so happy for you and Nic! I have to say I am happy for me too, because then that means we will still have you close by:)Congrats on the scholarship Nic!

Kevin said...

Hey ash! Kevin and I are happy that you are staying close too, I am sure that Nic will love the U!

Wendy said...

Jess, good idea to forgo a comment about BYU/Utah. The sisters might be split 2 and 2 now...but Jenny and I can take you. :) Keep that in mind... LOL