Friday, March 21, 2008

Bar J Wranglers Double Date

Have you ever seen the Bar J Wranglers? Better yet, have you ever been to the Bar J in Jackson Hole? If you haven't, you are missing out! Plan a weekend trip up there this summer!!

One of my favorite parts about being married is that you get introduced to so many new things! New ways of doing things, new ways of thinking, new foods, new family, new music, new adventures! I love that! I feel like you get this neat opportunity to become a more well rounded person by meshing your views and ways with someone else.

Well the Bar J was one of those new adventures for me! Nic and I went up there to Jackson Hole, WY a couple of years ago for his birthday. I went expecting that I would tolerate them because Nic wanted to see them, but it was so much fun!! I never thought that I would like old Country Western music (hello-I love Marty Robbins!). The Bar J Wranglers sing similar music and they are VERY entertaining!

Nic and I got my father-in-law tickets to see them for his birthday. We went out to dinner and then to see the Bar J Wranglers perform at Davis High School. This was actually our first double date with Nic's parents and it was a total blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dad and Mom absolutely love the Bar J Wranglers and have seen them several times. I've only heard their cds so now maybe Wade and I will have to go!