Friday, March 14, 2008

Iowa-Day 2!

So we slept in and missed the continental breakfast today, so we had to eat from the school cafeteria--Pizza and Sushi (guess who had what ;) Chalk one point up for Iowa..although this picture isn't very clear, this is a squirrel!! I love places where squirrels and chipmunks live--it reminds me of Penn State's campus. I also saw my first cardinal today!
We were given a tour of the Law School today (don't mind Nic's goofy face). We also were able to sit in on a law class (WAY over my head--but Nic LOVED it). We then met with a career councilor that gave Nic and I a lot of good advice.
We had lunch at an Iowa City favorite...Bob's Your Uncle. Great food!
I bought my first souvenir today...
After the tours today, we went and looked at 3 apartments. There have been so many kind ward members here who have been willing to help us with everything. Plans for tomorrow include touring Iowa City and checking out a few more apartments. Oh yeah, and waking up in time for the free breakfast ;) I'll check in again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

so much fun!!!!!!! We cant wait to hear all about your trip in person! I feel like we havent seen you in ages, kevin and i miss you guys. Have fun, see you soon!