Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've been tagged (Sorry I am a little late on doing this Jamie!)

This tag is called: All about my man........
1. Full name: Nicholas Clyde Mills
2. How long have you been married: almost 3 years
3. How long did we date: 11 months
4. Who said I love you first: Nic did
5. Who is taller: LOL-Nic! He is a full foot taller than me, and I love that!!
6. Who sings better: I don't think that either of us are incredible singers but we are both ok
7. Who's smarter: NIC, by a million! He knows everything!
8. Who does the laundry: Nic does ALL of the laundry--that's his job!
9. Who pays the bills: I do
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: If we are laying in bed, I do
13. Who drives: ALWAYS Nic, I hate driving!
14. Who's more stubborn: It depends on what it is about, but mostly I am
15. Who kissed who first: Nic kissed me. He is the first & only boy I have ever kissed!
16. Who asked who out first: We were set up on a blind date for our first date, but our second date he asked me.
17. Who proposed: Nic proposed to me on Thanksgiving Day 2004
18. Who has more siblings: I do; 3 sisters, 2 brothers. He has 1 sister, 2 brothers
19. Who wears the pants in the family: I wish Nic totally did because I like when he is the boss, but I think we are pretty equal!

I tag Jen & Jess!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What happened to 11 and 12?