Sunday, February 17, 2008

Busy as a Bee!

Well, this is one of those weeks that has made my head spin! Sorry for the week long absense from the blogging world!

This Wednesday-Friday was Matt's State Wrestling Tournament. He did in fact win his 3rd State Title (with a brokem hand)!! We are so proud of him! He was also awarded the 4A Upper Weight Outstanding Wrestler!!

To report on a great work week, I was able to give a presentation to the CEO of my company! It was an amazing (and extremely scary) experience! I was so honored that my boss gave me that opportunity. It went really well, and I am glad that it is over!
The Valentines Dance...went great!! I have to publically thank my mother-in-law & our friends the Heywoods for making it a huge success! We had a great turn out, a great service committee to help us serve the food, and a great ballroom dance instructor! Thanks to everyone who helped out! I am glad that it went well!
I am looking forward to the long weekend! Nic and I both took off Tuesday as well so it will be nice to have some down time after such a hectic week!

1 comment:

Anna Heywood said...

CRAZY!!! I am so glad that everything turned out so well for you this last week. It sounds like it was awfully busy, but you seemed so cool and collected at the Dance on Saturday. I was so proud of you for all your hard work pulling the event together. We had so much fun and I was impressed with your great turn out. The food was also amazing Kris (who is studying culinary arts) loved it so much, he could hardly get enough. Thanks for letting us be there with you to share in your great success and thanks for sharing the salad with us. What a treat!

Congrats also to Matt. I was thinking about him Saturday and meant to ask how he was doing with his hand and all. I never got a chance to, so I am glad you included an update about him in this post. He is so amazing! I can't believe all his great success even with the callenges put in his way. INCREDIBLE! GO Matt!!!

I am proud of you for taking some time off too. You always know how to do it right and allow yourself to recover. You definitely deserve it!