Sunday, February 10, 2008

Help me decide!

As most of you know, the Valentines Dance that Nic and I are in charge of is this Saturday. The dress is semi-formal, but we have to cook the food so I thought I would scale down and get a nice church dress. I had set aside about $150 for a new dress & jewelry, however I went to good old Ross (let me put a little plug in for that store!!!) and found 3 dresses that I liked and couldn't decide between them--SO I bought them all. Grand total $40! I love it! Anyway, Sisters & Friends, I would like your vote of which one you like the best. Sorry the pictures aren't great (I felt like I was taking pics for ebay :)












3 comments:

jess said...

I like the middle one that has yellow in it. Or the black and white one.

Wendy said...

I like the one with yellow in it first, then the black and white, and then the one with the gold decoration on the middle.

Kevin and Jamie said...

Hey Ash, I like all three of them, maybe you should wear them all at the same time if you cant decide! Ha Ha! That would be funny! Kevin and I cant wait for the dance, I have no clue what to wear!