Sunday, February 24, 2008

Come get your eyebrows done for free!

I am serious! Come over to my house and I will wax your eyebrows for free! I have always been convinced that I could do my eyebrows myself, but I had never learned how or never wanted to invest in the supplies. Well I got some money for my Birthday and bought a pro starter kit and and an instruction book. I used my sisters as my guinea pigs. Here are some before and after shots (oh yeah, I serve treats when you come too!)
















4 comments:

Jen said...

Nice. But how come you and Wend were allowed to put on makeup for your after shot? Sorry Jess!

Wendy said...

Excuse me, I have absolutely no makeup on. Does my face usually look that uneven when I *DO* get ready? Conveniently, the only one who looks decent is the one who owns the blog. :)

Anna Heywood said...

THAT TOTALLY ROCKS!!! Count me in! I would love to come try it!

jess said...

Wendy you absolutely have eye makeup on