Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring Fever? Nesting? OCD?

The sun is shining today in Carson City. I feel happy and full of energy. It may be because it's the first time in a week that I have had a full nights sleep (thank goodness we are all over the stomach flu now), it may be that I am so excited for Spring, or it may be that we are now 10 weeks from baby #2's arrival. Whatever it is, I am checking things off my lists like crazy! I feel like I can't stop until everything is done.

The only thing left I had to get for the baby was a baby blanket to bring her home. Sam had fun picking out this blanket, and if she had her way we would have come home with every baby toy at the store as well.

Today I started making a baby plan for our family/friends who will be taking care of Samantha while we have the baby. Lucky for us we have met some amazing people here who are willing to help us when we go into labor and I could not be more grateful for them. They have lifted a huge burden off my shoulders.

Next is suitcases for the hospital and for Sam. I am almost done packing up my things, the baby's bag is completely ready, and I am sure I will have Sam's done by the end of the day.

Going along with the Spring fever, I started freaking out a few days ago when I realized I didn't have any spring/summer clothes for Samantha yet. I started panicking that I needed to do that before the baby came. So, I went to Burlington, found some amazing deals on adorable Carters clothes, and she is now completely set. Major crisis avoided, right?

1 comment:

jess said...

Okay can you send some of that energy to me?