Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We are still enjoying our trip home to Utah this week. Sadly, Nic is in Nevada working so that means we are apart on Valentine's Day. That breaks my heart because it is one of my favorite days of the year. Nic and I will get to celebrate this weekend though, so that will fun.


While we are in Utah we get to spend our love day with some of our family who we miss so much.


Sam and I had the fun opportunity to help out my sister in law in her classroom today. Sam loves kids and anything social so she was in heaven.

Tonight we are headed out to my sisters house for their traditional Valentine's fondue night. She is so kind to include us and we are super excited.


Happy Valentine's Day to all my family and friends who I love so much!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: