Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our Utah Trip

Sam and I spent 10 days in Utah (Nic was with us on the weekends). We had a great time with family & friends. Here is our trip in quick review...
  • Saw my first collegiate wrestling match, Penn State vs Utah Valley University. My little brother won his match 13 to 3. It was the real reason that we went home and it was so worth the trip!
  • Celebrated 4 family Birthdays
  • Went to Tracy Aviary (miss that place so much)
  • Had 2 awesome play dates with my dearest friend Allie & her 2 boys
  • Went shopping with my sister to my old favorite places: D.I., Kid to Kid, Dick's Market, and Classy Chassis
  • Special Fondue Valentines Dinner with 2 of my sisters & their families
  • Had a great lunch with my dear friend Anna
  • Went to the LDS Bountiful Temple
  • Got treats from Parsons Bakery & Krispy Kreme
  • Celebrated a belated Valentines Day dinner at the Roof with my hubby (what a nice evening out!)
  • Lots of family time
  • And we finished the trip with my Birthday being yesterday

  • We had such a wonderful time and we already miss everyone.

3 comments:

North Salties said...

What a fun trip!! That is so awesome you got to see Matt wrestle!

Char said...

We miss you. Thank you for coming to stay with us.
Love,
Char

Jen said...

SO glad you were here! Now for the third trimester...