Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I have so much to blog about our Christmas Season. We had a wonderful trip back to Utah and I have so many pictures to share. I will hopefully post that all soon!

As for today, we are starting the 3 day potty training. I feel like I have no idea how to potty train at all. Sam is 2 1/2 and we are out of diapers so I think its a great time. Well that and I have been reading about it for months :)

So the 3 Day Potty Training basically says no internet/tv/phone or other distractions while you focus on your toddler... so farewell for a few days. WISH US LUCK :)

1 comment:

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

You can do it!! Be firm & consistent & full of praise - but no grumpies for accidents, Mom (that's always the hardest part for me!) Go Ashley Go!! Good luck.