Friday, December 23, 2011

It's a GIRL!

We are so excited to be expecting another baby girl. Samantha told us all along it was a girl. Nic and I both thought it was a girl as well, but the majority of our family was convinced it was a boy. I am so thrilled to be having another girl. I love having one girl already but its an added bonus that I already have clothes for this baby. We love the name Brooklyn and we are still searching for a great middle name to go with it.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

How fun for your family... especially to have two girls in a row. They will be best friends. Brooklyn is a beautiful name. I'm sure you will find a middle name to compliment it. When is your due date?

jess said...

Brooklyn Joyce sounds good to me. :-) JK It's so much fun to have two girls I know you will love it!

Keith and Shasta said...

Congratulations! It will be so fun for Sam to have a sister that is close in age. I am still so jealous of people who have sisters they are close to. I love keeping up with you guys on this blog. And yes, I do have facebook. I need to look you up!

Kevin and Jamie said...

I think your name as a middle name would be pretty with Brooklyn. I love that name. So happy for you guys. I wish we could have had a chance to get together, I hope that we can in the future. We miss you guys.

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Yay... two girls will be so much fun for you! I'm so excited for you! Best Wishes!