Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Toddler Bed

Is she seriously old enough for this? All the books I have read say "yes". Sam can crawl out of a crib and a pack n play so we made the decision to move Sam to a toddler bed. She was in love with the bed when Nic was putting it together, she even insisted on helping him. She was really excited about her new bedding and jumped right into bed. After we sang a song to her and said our prayers we left the room and she immediatly ran to the door and screamed for 10 minutes straight (which totally broke my heart). But now, she is completely silent. I hope that means she is asleep comfortably in her bed, but I am sure we will find out in the morning :) Wish us luck on this adventure!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is awesome that she did so well on her first night! I hope that continues for you guys. She looks so grown up in her big girl bed:)

Aubrey said...

It took Macie about two weeks to get used to hers. If Sam takes a little bit of time, I assure you, it's normal, and she will adjust! :)