Monday, January 10, 2011

The LAST Semester

Nic started his last semester of law school today! If you are wondering if I am excited, you can check out my new countdown to the right. Now that we have gotten to this point I will admit that it seems like just yesterday Nic and I were traveling around looking at law schools and trying to make the decision of where we should go. I have known Nic for almost 7 years and he has always been in school. I can't express how excited I am for Nic to be done with school and to move on from this phase of our lives. Now the tricky part comes..trying to find a job. Please keep us in your prayers as we start this process!

3 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

been there, done that, don't really want to go through it again. Good luck on the job hunt, and congrats for making it this far :)

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Thanks Marie, I know you know exactly how I feel!

Anonymous said...

wow! When I read your blog and his progress its as though time truly flies by. I can't believe to how quickly is has gone by. I swear I just read that he was just admitted. Anyways, congratulations on getting through it. I'm sure its been a long, hard, journey. Good luck on the job hunt as well.