Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, interesting facts

All about me...
I was born in State College Pennsylvania. That's a fact that I am very proud of. Although I only lived there for a short period of my childhood, I still feel a wonderful sense of home when I go back.  I come from a family of 8 and I am the third of six children (yes..middle child syndrome here). I had a wonderful childhood filled with a lot of happiness.

I had the opportunity to be involved in a myriad of activities throughout Junior High and High School...softball, soccer, track, class officer, cheerleading, dance. I loved them all and made so many great friends through those years. Friends have always been very important to me and I tend to hang on to them for many years.

After high school I attended Snow College where I got my associates degree in Business Management. I loved going to school there and had so much fun living on my own and living with roommates.

In the summer of 2004 I literally met the man of my dreams. If you know Nic you know that he is simply wonderful. We welcomed our first baby girl in 2009 and our lives are forever changed. I am a stay at home with Sam and my love for her can not be put into words.

So that's me in a nutshell!

Some Facts...
I love my name
I love animals, but I am allergic to most
I love decorating cakes, cupcakes, desserts
I go to the doctor a lot
Nic and I are the only people left on earth that don't text message
I love wrapping presents, I wish I could have a job doing that
I love doing makeup and hair (I wish I would have gone to Cosmetology school)
I love taking pictures of wildlife and scenery
I could go to Yellowstone several times a year
I love casseroles..making them and eating them
I change my hair color several times a year
I LOVE "love" (Valentines Day, Chick Flicks, Love Stories, Weddings, Fairytales)
I love buying people presents
2 of the coolest things I have done in my life...shark diving in Hawaii and helping to deliver twin lambs

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yep, spot on! Love your intro. Here's to a fun blog month!

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you are doing one of these. This one has lots more fun things than the one I did! Oh and I'm relieved to know we aren't the only ones who don't text:)