Monday, August 9, 2010

Sammy's Party

We were living in DC when Samantha turned 1 years old, so now that we are home we wanted to celebrate her birthday with our family. We started setting up for the party on Saturday afternoon. About a 1/2 hour before the party started the clouds started rolling in and we had to make a last minute switch to my in-laws house. I think it actually worked out better because all of the kids had so many fun things to do. Here are a bunch of pictures of the day..

Nic doing his amazing work on the BBQ
Nic and I got Sam this climber, all of the toddlers loved it!
The kids LOVED the tramp, horse, and gathering eggs from the chicken coop!
Sam got this adorable rocking chair from my parents.
Sam got so many awesome presents!

My amazingly creative sister made the cutest gift for Sam. These are blocks...they spell her name, have shapes, pictures and colors on them, AND have pictures of everyone in her family. Can you believe that? I can't believe how talented she is and I can't believe she came up with such a unique gift. Thanks for all your hard work J!

Thanks to everyone in our family for coming and spoiling Sam so much. We love you and appreciate your influence in Sam's life.

No comments: