Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Record Player

I got a new record player for Christmas and I finally have it all set up. Yes, that's right....I said record player. Years ago my mom was getting rid of her records and I asked her if I could have them. I love having them and think they are the coolest things ever. Pretty soon, kids will have never even seen a record. I remember my mom teaching us how to dance in the living room to "Warpaint" by the Brook Brothers. I am always on the look out for great records at thrift stores or yard sales--so let me know if you see any good ones! I am actually looking for this record if you ever see it!! (Also keep your eyes open for the Temptations, the Supremes, great 80's music and any Michael Jackson!)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The record player looks nice. Very well kept. It reminds me of time my dad tried to buy me a car that only played "A" tracks.

Lindsay said...

I remember that one you had at snow!!! Awesome, that fits you exactly. ABC 123!

Kevin said...

my parents have a huge record collection! they have some michael jackson, we were huge fans. I know for sure that they have the michael jackson "BAD" record.
jamie

jenniferhoiyin said...

I totally do the exact same thing! I'm on the lookout for an Ella record. I've yet to find one. I always find awesome christmas and broadway ones at the DI. Oh, and I don't even have a record player yet.