Sunday, July 13, 2008

My ipod

I finally got an ipod!! I know, I know I am way behind the times (I still don't text)!! I would love to know who all has one and what you think about them! I have been shopping around the past few months, watching for the best deals and the features that I have wanted. This is the one that I got, an 8GB Pink Ipod Nano! I love listening to music and I can't wait to have it with me everywhere I go. It will be nice to have for work, working out, and to have in the car so you don't have to lug around a bunch of CDs. It will be a lot of fun to have on our trip to Yellowstone next week as well!!

I am starting my first playlist, "Jr. High Favorites" that includes:
Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey
Killing Me Softly With His Song by The Fugees
What Would You Do? by City High
Crazy by K-Ci & JoJo
Light in Your Eyes by Blessid Union of Souls
Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden
All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great now I'm even more behind the times, I myself don't even an ipod still and still don't know how to text....I feel old. I've heard their great...lucky duck!

Lindsay said...

I got one also not very long ago. I did not have it very long when I forgot it was in my pocket and put it through the washer! It was really a bummer.

Aubrey said...

Ashley,
Can you email me your address? I want to send you a baby shower invite.
Aubrey
aubreyannie@hotmail.com

Ryan and Misty said...

Hi Ashley! I didn't know you had a blog! I found it through Aubrey's. it's good to see how you are doing. I still don't have an i pod though!

Natalie said...

I am sooo glad to know that I am not the only one who doesn't text. I am very jealous that you have an ipod. I so don't feel like I am with the times!!

Chelsey Hansen said...

COOL songs. I remember those and they are classics. And, don't worry, i'm more behind the times than you because I don't have an I pod :( Have fun in Yellowstone! I saw on the news that it's supposed to be very pretty. It was fun to see you guys at the freedom run! Way to go on completing your goal!

jenniferhoiyin said...

Hey Ashley! way to get in with the times :) I love all those songs, takes me back.