Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Anniversary Weekend

Nic and I went to Island Park for our Wedding Anniversary. It was so much fun. We stayed at the cutest place, Eagle Ridge Ranch, in a cute little cabin. It is located in such a beautiful place in the mountains. So secluded and romantic. Each cabin there has its own hot tub and spectacular view. We went to Yellowstone Bear World and it was a blast. Here are some pictures of our trip:
This is our cute cabin
This is the view from our front door:
This was the prettiest waterfall I have ever seen, Lower Mesa Falls:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yellowstone Bear World is like 5 minutes from my Grandpa's house. That's my neck of the country!

Natalie said...

What a pretty setting. I can't believe that you have already been married for three years. Time goes by too fast. I'm excited to check out your blog and see how things are going with you!!