Monday, April 14, 2008

Sorry for the absence!

Sorry for the absence friends! I was sick throughout last week and have been slow to log on and get up to speed with my blog. We had a really fun weekend planned and nothing seemed to turn out as planned :)! Friday was supposed to be my first riding lesson. I have arranged my work schedule to work extra time throughout the week and get off early on Friday's for my lessons. Well, Friday afternoon rolled around and I was dressed and ready to go for 4pm. 2 minutes before my lesson was scheduled it got cancelled :( ! I was all dressed up with no where to go--maybe to a rodeo I guess! So, I will have to report on my first riding lesson at the end of this week. Well on to Saturday..I was so excited to go to the Baby Animal Days up in Cache County. We arrived there to see about 1,000 cars and 1 million children under the age of 5! Don't get me wrong-it looked like a fun little set up, but there were literally no activities for adults. I thought I would at least get to see all of the cute baby animals, but all of the kids kept butting in front of me in line!! I mean I paid $8 to get in and they got in for free!! LOL-I am teasing! We did see a couple of cute things including some mini jersey cows (which I had never seen before) and some baby Alpacas (now I want one of those!!). Here are some pictures of what we saw...








2 comments:

Kevin and Jamie said...

Thats to bad that it wasn't more fun at animal days!!! I really wanted to go but we had to be in Salt Lake for the weekend. I cant wait to hear about your riding lessons, I bet that will be incredible!! See you this weekend!

Allie and Fam said...

It sounds like you are all over the place having so much fun! I miss you!!!