Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NO DEBT!

THE CAR IS PAID OFF! What a wonderful feeling! 2 years ago we paid off my car and totaled it a few months after making the last payment--so let's hope history doesn't repeat itself!! Nic and I have been determined to not have any debt going in to law school (since we are going to rack up a whole bunch in Student Loans over the next 3 years)! It is a great feeling to have the car paid off and be able to save any extra money that we make now. Nic and I are a little old fashion when it comes to money--we are fine with sharing one car, holding off on getting a house to save money, and not using credit cards or buying things on credit. We don't have nice things, but I am fine with waiting until I can have the things that I really want (probably another 10 years of waiting, but that's ok with me). I am grateful that Nic is that way because he has really helped me to plan for the future and be good at saving.

No comments: