Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ward Christmas Party

Sam was so excited for her opportunity to be Mary in the Nativity at our church Christmas Party. She practiced holding baby Jesus before hand and I loved how gentle and sweet she was in acting out her part.




 
The kids also got to see Santa! Sam was giddy with excitement to tell him that she wanted "a pink jeep that she can push on the gas peddle to make it go". We were really trying to talk it up to Brooklyn so she wouldn't freak out. I kept telling her that Santa brings toys and that he had a treat for her. She seemed excited but I was unsure of how she would do.
 

I love this picture so much. I love how Sam is looking into Santa's eyes. She looks so happy. It makes me cry when I look at it.
 
I think it helped that Sam went first and was so excited. Brooklyn suprisingly went right to him.

I also love this picture. Brooklyn is studying Santa and Sam is so happily looking at Brooklyn.

They were excited to get their treats.

Brooklyn was so chill. Maybe it is because it was past her bedtime.

Out of order...but this is when she first started talking to him.
 

No comments: