Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Photoshoot at Trolley Square

I LOVE Trolley Square. It is one of the coolest buildings in Salt Lake in my opinion. It is gorgeous. I love the exposed brick, decor, and history. We went to the mall to check out the new Ballet West store but ended up taking a million photos because of all of the beautiful Christmas backdrops throughout the mall. I wish the mall had better stores..but for now I will be happy to use it just for great photo opportunities.


 Isn't this display gorgeous?
 Santa's sleigh
(They have free pics with Santa on the weekends, and the sleigh is available for pictures all of the time).

Ballet West Store

 Huge gorgeous Christmas Tree.
It's crazy to think that years ago I used to go dancing all of the time at this very spot.







No comments: