Thursday, September 5, 2013

Samantha's 1st Day of Preschool

Samantha Jo
4 Years Old
1st Year of Preschool

She tried on several outfits last week in deciding what to wear for her big first day (I don't know where she gets that from)

 Brooklyn wasn't very patient during the photo shoot

All ready to go!

Meeting Miss Kris & giving her the cookies that she helped me make

All ready to start her day

She was so excited to head in and start tracing her shapes. She wasn't sad at all to leave us. We had to make her kiss us goodbye. It does make it so much easier on me that she wants to be there and doesn't miss me. I sure miss her though!

In true blogger fashion...some of the pictures are out of order


I  love this sweet, outgoing, funny, sensitive, mature, amazing girl!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What's with the leg pop? lol

Great pictures. She looks so pretty. I'm sure she had a great day!

jess said...

So adorable!