Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so excited to celebrate Thanksgiving this week. I really love to reflect on my many blessings. Here is my list, which I know does not include everything I have been blessed with.
  • A wonderful family (immediate, extended, in-laws)
  • Everyone in good health
  • Nic having a job in such hard economic times
  • Being able to be a stay at home mom
  • A home to rent that I love
  • A husband who is hard-working, loyal, honest, handsome and so much more!
  • A little girl who is adorable, healthy, smart, funny and makes me happy everyday
  • A car that is reliable
  • Social Media (love blogs & facebook)
  • My dishwasher (having never had one before now, I am in heaven!)
  • The ability to have children & be a mother
  • My computer, especially the internet
  • Friends I have had since Elementary School & Junior High (they are my dearest friends still today)
  • My phone
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and the happiness that it brings me
  • My kitchenaid mixer
  • A garage (especially in cold weather)
  • Our little one on the way (what a miracle childbirth is)
  • Traveling home for the holidays
  • So many dear friends

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

WOW! Thanks for opening my eyes to the blessings in our lives. Small and big

Wendy said...

Uh. I didn't see "Wendy" anywhere on that list. I'll expect an email when you revise the post