Sunday, August 28, 2011

I love September!

We have a lot of fun things on the calendar for this month. I think September is one of my favorite months of the year. I love that back to school feeling ("I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address"). It really does make me want to buy school supplies! And it makes me want to buy new clothes, but that's not just a September thing.

We have an exciting week coming up!
Monday & Wednesday: Sam and I start a Mommy & Me preschool (SO excited for this!)
Tuesday: Playdate with my sister
Thursday: First University of Utah Game (GO UTES!)
Friday: Sam and I start our Mommy & Me Dance Class
Saturday: Semi-Annual Park City Shopping Trip with the Mills Family
Sunday: Brown Family BBQ
Monday: Cherry Hill

It's gonna be an awesome week. Happy Back to School! Happy September!

No comments: