Monday, August 8, 2011

TIM MCGRAW

Tim McGraw is my favorite musician/celebrity/singer. Tim (and Faith) is the only person I would pay money to see. I bought the best seats I could in the section labeled "Pit". I didn't exactly know what that was. So I found out that those are the closest tickets, but they are first come first serve the day of the show. SO, that meant camping out for 7 1/2 hours to try to get in the front row. Mission accomplished! Yes, my sister and I were in the very front row. Which means we touched a lot of famous hands and got incredible pictures and videos. I took over 300 pictures, so here are just a few so you can get a taste of it. To say it was amazing is an understatement. It's a night we will never forget.

The Band Perry opened for him and I was so impressed with them. The lead singer is so stinking cute and sounds amazing live! 

 Then Luke Bryan opened. I could have gone without seeing him, not the biggest fan of him or his music. Wendy thought he was pretty hot though so I got some pictures for her.
 And then Mr Tim himself entertained us for 2 full hours. AMAZING!
 This is to prove to you how close we were to him...


 This is my favorite pic of the night I think...

 Check out the boots
 Tim in front of the big screen
I have more if you want to see them!


6 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

Those pics are AMAZING!!! What a fun night for you and your sister! Wow, he's hot too! :)

Jen said...

I am thrilled that you guys got to experience it together. Thanks for the awesome pics!!

{Marie Long} said...

Those pistures are GREAT! You were so close it's like you and Tim are BFFs :)

Kevin and Jamie said...

Wow, that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the pictures you got!

Sheryl said...

do you have one of you and your sister screaming and reaching out your hands for Tim? I think we'd all love to see that!!! Glad you had fun! Those pictures are GREAT!!!

Lesley said...

Those pictures are great! Caitlin loved the concert too!