Saturday, June 18, 2011

Camping

I have been so excited to go camping. We didn't get to go at all last summer, so we are excited to make up for lost time. A bunch of friends suggested Payson Lakes to us. It was a beautiful place and we had a lot of fun. Of course I took tons of pictures, so here you go!





 This is what Sam did for most of our time in the mountains...run!
 Sam did her part to help unload the car
 Exploring with Grandpa & Aunt Kimmy


 New & Improved Smores :)


 My favorite part of camping is always the wildlife!




3 comments:

We're the Hamilton's said...

So beautiful Ash! Where is this place? I need to get my family there.

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Heather it is just a few minutes from Payson. It was way pretty, you should go!!!

Natalie said...

How fun!! We LOVE Payson canyon. It's my favorite camping place! We even took a day trip down there last fall and went on a picnic by the lake.